Дьявольские ночи
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.
Вход

Забыли пароль?

Форум
С начало зайди сюда потом выбери себе роль и следуй сюда прочитай Правила, а потом иди заполнять анкету в эту тему после принятия анкеты сюда
Партнеры
Наш баннер
Ролевая игра Дьявольские ночи

Наши друзья
Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you 1f9be153b312

Wollongong free online dating - Get my juices all over you

Страница 1 из 2 1, 2  Следующий

Перейти вниз

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Wollongong free online dating - Get my juices all over you

Сообщение автор Victoria Сб Июл 23, 2011 1:14 am

Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating - I need some hot action My name is Abbey BRATCHER
Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Sydney1 Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Sydney2 Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Sydney3 Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Sydney4
I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. Hobart online dating singles in Bathurst free online dating singles in Tamworth free online dating South Australia free online dating Bunbury free online dating I like to bowl, shop, tan, beach, movies, and relaxing at home. I'm looking for a guy who will treat me right. I'm very laid back, a little shy at first. But once I get to know u, I will open up. I am just looking for love, is that too much to ask nowadays? I'm a big goof-ball, at times I'll act silly out of nowhere to laugh at myself! I RESPECT HONESTY, which is what you will receive from me! I like men that are Mature with a great personality, know how to have a good time by being himself and not putting on a show. A man that doesn't *expect* a lot on a first date or neeting and man that I feel butterflies for every time I'm with him because he has this killer smile that can make me melt so do u think you can match up to this? I like to model for my man and shop. I'm a very unique person. I just want to get out of this rut and be sensual with someone. Anyone willing to come ; ). I am a young girl who is drug/disease free and who is bored of dating and just wants the sexual aspect. I am looking for a man who I can have total sexual chemistry with and get along with too. I am looking for a man who is single,drug/disease free and who is friendly and easygoing. If you are clingy please dont write me, I just want sex. Nothing creeps me out more than weak or creepy guys so don't answer if you're a wuss. Need someone who can handle all of me at least for a date, and don't be cheap because I'm really worth it... In the end if you are deecent I will be well worth your tiem because I give the best BJs and am very tight. I'm a young college chick with one thing on her mind. Thought I'd give this site a try and see if I can find someone like me who wants just a casual thing. Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first.

Victoria
Гость

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Mildura online dating - No one minute man

Сообщение автор AlburyWo Ср Июл 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Rockhampton dating - Great sex is a must! My name is Monique ISON I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy singles in Hobart free online dating Bunbury online dating Queensland online dating Orange dating Mackay free online dating well i hate to talk about me but, im dominican and i like to go dance, shopping, party, and im crazy some times lol......im just oloking for fuk friend and if something else happens it happens. i love to drink not that much just some times and i want to find some 1 just like me. I dont know what to say about myself, i can say im a simple person. i love to have fun go out drinkin, i like to dance,have a good time. im a very romantic girl. hit me up if u r interested. I am seeeking an older man to have some fun with. I am all about having a great time. Contace me for further info! I love to watch romantic movies and play pool! I require honesty,integrity and monogamy. I do not play emotional games and expect the same. I like planned week-ends ubt love spontaneity. I am a great catch for the right man. Love any kind of music, i want to be a stripper. if you want to find out how unique i am, contact mee. Im easy on the eyes and easy in bed. Probably hotter than anybody on here! Hey! All you good-looking, respectful guys out there! I am really busy with school so I really must to take some time to have some fun. You absolutely MUST be discreet and be between the ages of 18-40 and at least cute. I can't stress the discreet part enough! I am very selective about who I sleep with. pictures are appreciated, and I'll give you mine back! Disease free of course….Hit me up!

AlburyWo
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Gladstone free online dating - Party like a rockstar

Сообщение автор lustArac Ср Июл 27, 2011 3:11 pm

free dating - The freaks come out at night My name is Kennedi HAMMONDS i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. international Northern Territory free online dating singles in South Australia free online dating singles in Hobart free online dating Dubbo dating im your average young girl who loves to party and have a good time, so hit me up if thats what u want. I just want relations i dont want relationships, so dont get it twisted. send me a message and i will get back to u. I am a smart and very sexy and fit woman who enjoys the art of pleasing her man or woman. I LOVE falking diurty enjoy a good spankin' and a sensual work out in the sheets. If you interested drop me a line. I love dancing and going out at night! i love the night life and party! im always looking for my next adventure! I would like for the person i date to be out going and fun! I dont like bopring men. They usually suck in bed. I really don't get along well wiht people wwho are serious 24/7..laughter is good for the soul! I don't have any kids right now, but someday if i meet the right person i would like to start a family. I consider myself a full package in life. I like to cook and look nice for my special someone. for a first date i would like to go out to eat and to a movie or something it really doesnt matter just something simple i guess. Well im going to tell you straight up im not a slut or anything and i know some might think that you are if you want to have sex on a first date, but it dont matter to me if the guy is nice then im all up for it. Im just a horney girl looking fro some action so if you want some then write me. I am very sweet, playful, passionate, fun loving girl that can be a little crazi at times lol I have a very open mind, I'm always up for trying something new and having fun with it. If you want to impress me, juat be yourself.

lustArac
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Warrnambool online dating - Anything goes with me!

Сообщение автор lustThal Ср Июл 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Mandurah online dating - Just tell me what you want me to do My name is Haleigh ROBSON i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Bunbury dating Warrnambool free online dating Newcastle online dating free dating service Richmond-Windsor online dating I've gone on a lot of first dates, but I've actually never been asked to go on a second date, for some reason. I'm not sure why this is because, you know, I like to score homeruns, if you know what I mean. I guess guys dont respect a girl that pjts out on the first date, but I love sex. If you maybe wanna meet, write me. I want 2 met up with men for no strings attached sex - the wilder the better. I am not looking for a relationship - just sex. If interested then send me an email and u wont be disappointed! im in great shape and new to this online thing, i just broke up after a yr and lookn for a friendship with perks. i would luv to have pure safe fun a couple times a week. i hope to hear from u! I am a somewhat attached femael. Involved in a long term relationship that lacks the confort, attyention and sexual needs that I desire. I am interested in seeing what is out there, but not sure how far I want to pursue it. I guess it depends on who I meet.. a little shy, but can be fun when the shyness goes away Just checkin out this site, lookin for somebody to be with. Someone,sexy,cute,sweet and humorous. Have a great smile too Razz If youre looking for a sexy friend with benefits, I am your girl, so send me an email. I am an easygoing open girl, who tsill has alot of living too do. I just want to have safe fun and no mind games. My goal is to be discreet, but not afraid to be seen in public. I love getting wild and the kinkier the better.

lustThal
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Rockhampton dating - Looking for fun only

Сообщение автор lustDomi Ср Июл 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Hobart online dating - Help save my lame life My name is Clare PARROTT Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! singles in Geelong free online dating audio/video chat Adelaide free online dating Shepparton-Mooroopna online dating Free Dating Service Hello. I am a sexy sweet chick. I am very down to earth and very sensual when i want to be. I am looking specifically for a hookup. Contact me soon! Looking for a good time. Love to try new things. I love the beach and anything involving the water. Not looking for anything serious at this time but would love to get to know someone and let it ride.... Wink Im very intelligent and Im very kindhearted, but lpeasew dont mistake that for weakness. Im independent and am doing just fine on my own. Always remember i dont need you, i want you. Im not looking for my soulmate, im just looking for, well, a good time. I like to have my picture taken during sex. So please have a camera ready, if you date me. I would like to pose too. Iwant to be treated like a playmate. Hi im looking for a one night stand for me and my friend. I have had a few 3somes and only one with a girl. But This is the last time i can PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR so im rtying to find someone that is interested. Dont want drama just simple pleasure game ya know? im in a dry streak and need some sex in the worst way. if you are a clean, discreet, respectful, male looking to have some fun, please reply. leave am email or phone number. protection is a must too, sorry.

lustDomi
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Tasmania dating - I want you to take over my body

Сообщение автор lustLize Ср Июл 27, 2011 5:57 pm

dating live video - Sex on the side My name is Norah TRINIDAD i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. local singles Tasmania online dating Mackay online dating Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating Dubbo online dating Lookinng for sex and more sex.....can you make me cum??!!!! please do not send a dick pic if you havent even tried to contact me first thanks it would be great if when u contact me..u say more than 5 words!!! lol..thanks much Really cool woman looking for a good time, not into too many demand of my time. Just looking forsomeone like minded. Would prefer someone with no kids, a great job, and an animal lover. Someone who doesnt mind getting kinky. I use to do cheerleading. im really flexible. im not a pure girl . i love oral and anal. I love cum all over me. My **** is tight and all positions re hot to me. LOOKING FOR FUN WITH NJO STRINGS. LOVES SEX. LOOKING FOR EXCITEMENT. ONT LONG TERM. I WORK HARD AND PLAY HARDER. WANT SOMEONE TO PLAY HARD WITH ME. What a person looks like doesn't matter to me because in the end we are all people. I have to say to a certain degree looks matter but I am more into personality than anything else. I love to shop and what woman doesn't? Maybe u can buy me some lingerie and I wiill model it for u?? Just wanna have some fun. I am independent, so a sugar daddy is not what I'm looking for. I love to laugh and to listen and dance to music, hope you do too. I am looking for a young man that knows how to treat and touch a woman.

lustLize
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Sunshine Coast online dating - Im so sexy

Сообщение автор lustLize Ср Июл 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Melbourne online dating - No commitments just fun My name is Liana FREED Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Mount Gambier online dating singles in Bendigo free online dating Wollongong dating singles in Geelong free online dating Northern Territory online dating I am a girly girl when im not outdoors. I love to dance and go to the club all dressed up, occassionally. You can always find me on the dance floor. But then again, I also like to relax & just watch a movie, now & then and miss cuddling up with a guy and giving him little kisses on the lips. I have big beautiful eyes and a cute round butt. All around sweet woman. I love sex. im always up to trying new things. i like watching movies and a scary one is a good way to have me in Ur lap! I want a man who will take me seriously, really get to know me, and respect me. I don't just want a fling off of this site, or any. I want to date someone serious wihvh could lead to more. I want to truely care about someone when the time comes. Well if you read this far it must mean you're truely intrigued so send me a message and we'll see! im a cute student that has always been thought of as a good girl. ive been feeling a lil dull lately and want someone to take me out. im single but wouldnt mind a guy to help me with my needs every now and then. if youre looking for the same things then write me. I'm a fun peeson with a good head on my shoulders. I like doing many things, such as shooting pool, grilling out, watch scary movies, sports, and many more things. I'm not really into the club scene anymore, but every now and then i like to go and dance the night away..jus for exercise sake..lol! I have a great sense of humor and very fun natured. I try to see the brighter side in most things and want an optimistic guy. fun loving nympho looking for fun. I like those who tells the truth and be up front with it, I love music and going out to different places and hey it never hurtsto learn new things in the bedroom too.

lustLize
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Dubbo dating - I need to get laid!

Сообщение автор lustMela Ср Июл 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Queensland dating - Hoping this can work My name is Jaylin LOFTON Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Tamworth online dating singles in Mildura free online dating singles in Mildura free online dating Queensland dating Lismore free online dating I am in a relationship but looking for a sexual encounter with a man and a woman (preferably a couple). I am bi-curious and am looking for either a female encounter with a male present to watch and help, or i would like both to participate. I am a clean cute chick looking for fun. I am beautiful but I kept my pics off for discretion. age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! im still in college and am recently single so you could sy im on the rebound. i love music and dancing and wanna go out soon and maybe hookup with a ocol guy. send me a pic and maybe we can set something up soon Wink I really don't know right now im just looking for someone to spend time with in all kinds of ways.It doesn't matter if your marital status I'm open to anything. I really just want a friend with benefits nothing serious. loved to be spolied and wanna have fun. love to have foreplay and please my man . also he needs to be down for whatever. hit me up to get to know mew. I am seeeking an older man to have some fun with. I am all about having a great time. Contace me for further info! I love to watch romantic movies and play pool! I'm a hot girl who is tired of playing the dating game, and just wants to haev some fun. I'm a big fan of sex and am sick of not having any. I need to make up for lost time!! I especially like well endowed men, with insatiable sex drives. Someone just as horny as I am, who won't letall this wet heat go to waste.

lustMela
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty singles in Ballarat free online dating - Whats your flavor?

Сообщение автор lustZari Ср Июл 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Brisbane online dating - Lets do the damn thing quickly My name is Melina COCKRELL Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Lismore free online dating Northern Territory dating Free Dating Service Canberra-Queanbeyan online dating singles in Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating I've made a couple of mistakes but who hasn't? You only live once - so lets have fun. Not looking for a dead beat to mooch off of me but someone with a large penis might be nice. Carefree and loving life! I have a heart of gold, I am looking for someone who treats it as such, if even for a moment in time. **BE HONEST, IT IS IMPORTANT** NO liars please. I deserve the best! im a flirty young student in college that is looking for a friend with benefits. i want someone to show me around town and we can take it fromthere Wink i love those little cereal variety packs and im the same way with men Wink if all this sounds good to you then message me. looking for a friend with benefits. if you are, i am the one you are looking for. I am very cute. Would you like to explore me? guys you really need to give me a chance to read your emails. Looking for a classy guy for a boy toy a couple days a week. Someone where it starts slow and could maybe grow into mor.e Someone nice and attractive. An ongoing boy toy situation that could maybe grow into more. I have a medium build, am attractive, excersize and am toned. I'm right now just looking to get to meet some new people and see what is ouut there.I am a pretty open person sexually so feel free to ask me anything. I don't post a pic due to being harrassed in the past but will send one after you make intital contact. no condom, no sex from me.

lustZari
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Gladstone free online dating - My ex was terrible in bed

Сообщение автор lustJazl Ср Июл 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Albury-Wodonga free online dating - Beggars cant be choosers My name is Carina TREADWAY I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Richmond-Windsor free online dating Cairns dating singles in Palmerston free online dating Nowra-Bomaderry dating Sunshine Coast online dating I'm always willing to try new things. If you're looking for someone that is smart sexual outgoing and humorous- I'm the girl for you! I am not looking for a relationship but if the right guy came along I wouldn't shy away from it. So if you think you're innterested drop me a line or two if your interested contact me. Im looking for a ugy to get me off. The best way to impress me is say hat you have read my profile, understand it, are ok with the threesum, how hung you are and attach a pic. Other emails without this info will not be read. I like to do very naughty things such as hafe sex and many other things. I dont like guys who dont know how to give it to me in the bed like i like it. I dont like one minute men. I like to get it in every postion and am looking for a friend with benefits. I'm a hot girl who is tired of playing the dating game, and just wants to have some fun. I'k a big fan of sex and am sick of not having any. I need to make up for lost time!! I especially like well endowed men, with insatiable sex drives. Someone just as horny as I am, who won't let all this wet heat go to wasg.e I like people who can give me a challenge. I like someone who can make me laugh. I like someone who likes to cuddle and likes to be spontaneous. Im a hopeless romantic and am totally into the cheesy stuff. I am waiting for my prince to sweep me off my feet! I do like my man to be over 6' tall and the stronger the better, just for the balance of it. I like a man full of energy and sweetness, but a little bit of an edge makes me weak at the knees too. Funny gets you a long way as well... I'll make you laugh, and make you think, among other things. So come on, if this is you - take a chance.

lustJazl
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Lismore dating - Drop it all over my body

Сообщение автор lustLea Ср Июл 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Hervey Bay free online dating - Need a real freak My name is Lesley POGUE Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Richmond-Windsor dating South Australia free online dating New South Wales free online dating New South Wales free online dating Hobart online dating My ideal first date would be me cooking a meal for my partner at my place and dining by candlelight with a great bottle of wine. No second rate restaurants for this gourmet chef, I prefer my own cooknig! Smile Then anything goes as we get to knowe each other on the couch and then move into oral. I'm looking for someone who is upbeat, intelligent, and funny. I love life and I love living it, so I am looking for someone who can make the most out of anything. I want someone who takes pride in wo he is and what he does, and accepts responsibility for his own detsiny. I want someone who understands that mutual respect and trust is essential in a healthy relationship and someone who's actions show they are interested. I HATE liars and cheaters so please don't bother if you are either one, if you are then you will only lie or cheat on me once and that will be it I won't stick around. Mainly just please be real, honest and except me for me. Want to know anymore just message me and I hope to hear from you. I'm looking for a guy who is sweet and can make me laugh knows how to have a good time. I'm not too picky just someone who has some of the same interests as I do. I basically just want someone who will love me even with all my inperfections. Well I guess that's it for now so if you want to know anything else just feel free to e-mail me. I am cute but need a guy who can fulfill all my sexual needs. Im open to meeting new people hanging out and see what happens. I am very laid back like movies nd love shopping .So hit me up . I want a guy that smells great, has an independent lifestyle, loves to spend time/and can make time with his family, Can hold a conversation, is involved somewhat in being physically active and is in good shape. Overall he is attractive and can make me laugh. If you think u fit the description then dont hesitate to write me.

lustLea
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Sunbury dating - Can you handle it?

Сообщение автор lustIlia Ср Июл 27, 2011 11:11 pm

singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating - Please just give it to me My name is Giana SEARCY I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. christian singles singles in Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating love Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating Geraldton online dating First date let me see.... Why try to plan things;they never work out the way we plan anyway. Let's just go with the flow and see where things go. If I feel a strong vibe and the mood is right who knows where things will end up(hopefully hot and sweaty sex). The p**** i addictive and the head game is amazing and the best you will ever have in your life. looking for some1 fun and discreet for good times together. im very discreet and know how to please, if thats what your looking for, then get back to me. if not i dont care, just go away haha! Whats up im just looking for someone to hang out with who knows how to make a woman feel. The type of person would be any male who loves to laugh and be spontaneous and kinky. Email me I am waiting for u. I'm looking for a fun guy, who likes to workout and be active. Someone who enjoys life and knows where they are heaedd (or at least has some kind of plan!). Someone who likes to laugh and have fun. I haven't put many pics up here, but I have more if you are interested... My goals are to live life to te fullest. I have great qualities and great boobs. I'm outgoing and fun to be around with. I want a guy who can keep up with me and make me cum. I am very responsible, priorities come first, but I love to be a little carefree. You are more than welcome to ask me questions. I am veryy honest, straight forward but to courteous to be rude. I love to joke around and appreciate someone that makes me laugh so if youre funny then its a definite plus.

lustIlia
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Mackay dating - I am fine as wine

Сообщение автор lustJane Чт Июл 28, 2011 12:42 am

Albury-Wodonga online dating - I know I will make u cum My name is Kaelyn MOREAU i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Northern Territory online dating singles in Wagga Wagga free online dating Hobart dating free dating Central Coast dating looking for some1 fun and discreet for good times together. only some1 up for filling me with cum. im very discreet and know how to please, want to get used by a load of guys one after another. if thats what your looking for, then get back to m.e My friends would most likely describeme as a silly person with a great sense of humor and a heart of gold. I sometime say silly random things or breakout and start dancing just because i can..lol. I love life and try to enjoy it to the fullest, but it would be even better if i had that special someone i it. So, where are you? Hi there Smile I'm a fun, down-to-earth woman looking for a great time... I'm available evenings and would LOVE to go out for drinks! I enjoy going out, jogging, readig books and hot times by the fire. Please let me know if you're local and interested. I want lots of cock in my tight wet pussy..... i also like to take it in the ass and have you cum all over my back. i want to fuk a lot of men. are you the one for tonight?? my hobbies are going out and ejnoying life...my goal is to meet a nicer person 2 have fun with and enjoy myself without a serious commitment. im looking for someone that i can kick it with and chill with in take me out to the movies and then maybe have a nightcap so if that sounds good then write me. looking for regular boy toy to get together with for good times. Sorry,because I live with my ex my place is off limits. If sounds like something your looking for drop me a line. You wont regret it.

lustJane
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Tasmania online dating - Can u leave in the morning?

Сообщение автор lustKatl Чт Июл 28, 2011 1:29 am

Launceston online dating - No time for anything serious My name is Lexie DIONNE i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. singles in Launceston free online dating dating site 100% free dating site Bathurst dating singles in australia free online dating Although I desire a companion, I will not settle for just anyone and so if he doesn't come right, I rather not have him at all. I'm not materialistic, stuck-up or all about looks but I feel I can do bad all by myself, I don't need any help. I'm doing alright in my life and don't really want negativity around me. I don't do baby mama drama, ex drama or drama period so if that's you, please keep on browsing. I've made a couple of mistakes but who hasn't? You only live once - so lets have fun. Not looking for a dead beat to mooch off of me but someone with a large penis might be nice. Carefree and loving life! I am a young college student looking to have some fun, some drinks and whatever happens after. I have brown hair and an athletic build. Believe me you won't be disappointed. Send med a message if you want to exchange pictures and maybe hookup. I'm currently in a relationship but I have needs. Sexual needs. I hae been wanting a fling for a while but I don't know how to approach any guys and I'm kind of shy about it. If you think you qualify, then hit me up. Maybe we can meet and greet. I promise you won't be disappointed. I am drug and disease free, you must be too. I do drink socially so no worries if you drink or smoke, cause I'll probably light up too if you do. btw I need to be discreet with my posting, thats why I do not have a photo, but will send one if you like, after we chatted. i'm here to enjoy your friendship and possible more if the chemistry is on. be real and honest and i will be the same. i'm into comedy clubs, movies and music. i don't want or like drama. if this is you and you like gossip and the he said she said, then please keep going.

lustKatl
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty singles in Tamworth free online dating - This cutie needs some action in her life

Сообщение автор lustDomi Чт Июл 28, 2011 2:12 am

christian singles - Stop fooling around My name is Ansley SWANN I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. Geelong dating internet dating singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating Mandurah online dating Mount Gambier free online dating I'm pretty laid back and open to just about anything. I consider myself to be a go-getter. I'm fine with staying in for the evening or going all out. Being close with your family is a major plus, as is having goals in your life. If you think I'm what you are looking for, message me and we can go from there- I'll send a picture once I know who you are! I am a very unique person. I love listening to music. I keep to my self mostly but im not really quiet. I can be shy at times. It doesnt take me long to get use to people and am looking for a guy to break me out of my shell. I want a guy that smells great, has an independent lifestyle, loves to spend time/and can make time with his family, Can hold a conversation, is involved somewhat in being physically active and is in good shape. Overall he is attractive and can make me laugh. If you think u fit the description then dont hesitate to write me. I prefer to know the sexual status of a man befroe giving myself up. Still has to wear a condom, but it's usually decent to know the history of std's. Don't mean to come down on anyone, but knowing is half the battle. I am in a relationship so let's be discreet. I am interested in meeting someone who is very open minded. Just simple fun, no strings. I am D &D free, you need to be the same (420 friendly is okay). I want to go out, have fun, and then... I love to have fun! But what I am most looking for is the physical side of what I don't already have in my life. I am not looking for something long term or to replace what I already have in life. But there are a few things in life that I want more of than what I am getting now.

lustDomi
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Hervey Bay dating - Satisfy all my sexual desires

Сообщение автор lustAlex Чт Июл 28, 2011 2:58 am

singles in Toowoomba free online dating - Cant a girl just get some sex? My name is Kenzie LEAHY I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. Maitland free online dating Mackay online dating Albany online dating free personals singles in Coffs Harbour free online dating I like to have a good time and have sex for hours if i like and the guy is cute and hung. just want to have fun. hang out have drinks and see what happens. I love to be surprised. I love to have fun and a good time, enjoy communication and touching, massage is always a great way to end a date, I love fast cars, sharing alone time together, and trying new htings in bed. I dont want a boyfriend now but a guy to experiment with and explore my freaky side so if you are ok with having someone on the side then give me a holler. I am a very fun and sexy woman. I am looking for anything that might catch my interest. I am very open to many things and like to enjoy myself as much as possible. I am looking for people in my area that would like to get to know each other better. I dont need anyone who is going to be with the BS just be straight up. I am at the point in my life ot where I am ready to settle down. So to all of those who are just looking for a cool friend to talki to, to share thaughts with, or anything, here I am. Yes it's me seeking males and females for intimate encounters in the Hampton Roads Area.Sometimes it's just about sex. Like now. I know what I like all I have to do it take a direct approach. Sort of the way I run my life with no time for uncertainty or indirectness because life is too short. I use to do cheerleading. im really flexible. im not a pure girl . i love oral and anal. I love cum all over me. My **** is tight and all positions are hot to me.

lustAlex
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty singles in Bathurst free online dating - Get my juices all over you

Сообщение автор lustElle Чт Июл 28, 2011 11:07 am

Mount Gambier online dating - Im addicted to it My name is Juliette NAGLE I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. Darwin dating Queensland online dating Adelaide free online dating singles in Geelong free online dating Bunbury dating Looking for a great guy. I'm a simple girl. I enjoy the outdoors and just about anything you can do while outdoosr,from fishing, camping and just relaxing. I enjoy going out, just not all the time and would rather settle down now. I've gone on a lot of first dates, but I've actually never been asked to go on a second date, for some reason. I'm not sure why thiz is bedcause, you know, I like to score homeruns, if you know what I maen. I guess guys dont respect a girl that puts out on the first datge, but I love sex. If you maybe wanna meet, write me. I'm looking for a little excitement. I am bisexual. I want to have a threesome, but not with people I know. I don't want them to think I'm a whore. I need someone open minded and ready to have some fun. Please send me a message, don't be shy. I am fun loving girl thta's looking to meet new guys. I am open to most anything, especially new stuff. I will try most anything once. Don't be shy, hit me up and maybe we can hang out and I can show you what I look like naked if we hit it off. I assure you that I have a sense of compassion and selflessness that in today’s world is rare. But you must understand that with that comes a woman with her own mind, her own pursuits, and an expectatyion of nothing less than what she knows she deserves. Unlike many women, I know exactly what I am looking for and I will know when I find it. Looking for SAFE olen minded fun, friends with benefits. I have pics, and will send them, if you have pics. Just don't want them online since this is an ad I am not so proud of. Plaese no one line replies, tell me about yourself and ask any questions you would like.

lustElle
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty singles in Rockhampton free online dating - Can you teach me some new things?

Сообщение автор lustRose Чт Июл 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Orange online dating - Im into having sex My name is Willow BANDY i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Nowra-Bomaderry online dating Warrnambool online dating Free Internet Dating Maitland dating New South Wales online dating Haven't met too many great guys yet but that's why I'm here hehe. I'm a really loud, fun-loving person, I can get crazy in bed at times. So a lto of guys are bit intimidated by my outgoingness but I'm sweet once you get to know me I promise! You know that Romantic book you could pick up and read it and then just say, I wish I was that person in that book. I want that type of romance. True love. Im ready 2 start a family and if that scares u dont talk 2 me. I'm kind of new to the area, and I don't have anyone to show me around Sad I'd like to find a real man around here who knows how to have a good time, can be spontaneous, maybe a little bad, and not cry if I don't call him the next day. Are you sensitive? If so, please move on. I'm looking for men only. im looking for a good looking man that would actually meet up for sex and not bail out last minute. if u actully want to meet up then email me. if ur just talk dnt even bother. im not looking for anything serious just sex.. I'm lookin for a man who can take control. Do you think you can handle me ? Lmao. Come out and play guys! I love to make people feel good and I am very generous and giving. I am easy going and willing to try new things. Always ready for a new adventure. So let's see what kind of new experiences we can create together!

lustRose
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty singles in Melton free online dating - Have your way with me

Сообщение автор lustDeli Чт Июл 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi. My name is Victoria.. I am only 16 yeras old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding peoole that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I cnonected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation wuth the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (gae/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. U told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we alked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear ftom Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explroations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computedr. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly andx before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after readinb these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been htrough so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, aqnd just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in loive with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in lovw with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anynoe ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. singles in Albury-Wodonga free online dating Darwin free online dating asian singles New South Wales online dating Bunbury free online dating im a young sexxxy woman who knows what i want i like a man with a real mans body and some one thats real.

lustDeli
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Western Australia dating - I love to learn

Сообщение автор lustLond Чт Июл 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Ponzi Dating Please enjoy this oh so funny post from Gayle about one guy who couldn't take a hint to save his life! About 15 years ago I made my maiden voyage to Martha's Vineyard. There weren't many people on the ferry from Wood’s Hole, just a handful of us, so the handsome, pock-marked man with a calm look caught my attrention. I don't remember how we ended up talking (my ex-husbad would say that I probably pushed my breasts out and tossed my hair, something he always says I do when I flirt)but I found out that he was the roaqdiem/anagerfor a band that was playing at a bar in Oak Bluffs very close to where the ferry docks. Somehow I wormed my way into his lunch with the band members at the bar who asked me to come see them play that night. I didn't think that there would be any way in hell that my two gay, West Coast friends who I was visiting would come with me to continue my flirtation with a roadie for some hippie-ish bar band. But, well, they did and it actually became their MISSION to get me laid. We had a great time at the bar and the band was surprisingly excellent. When they had played their last set and Clive started breaking down, my friends URGED me to suggest that he come back to my hotel room. The bar lights were flashing last call, and my friend was insisting that I slip him my room number. Somehow, it ended up on a napkin along with my lipsticked mouth imprint and my friend ran to the stage to give it to him. I was mortified. I was thrilled. Like a ship captain's wife holding vigil, but without the widow's walk and flowy white nightgown I stared out my window almost all night, waiting for Clive to walk up the path to the hotel and come rap at my door. The bed was right under the window and I remember just finally sinking, rather sadly, into sleep. When I left the next morning to go meet my friends, I noticed that they had left a little note taped to a post that said "Gayle's Room" with an arrow pointing in my direction. Back in Boston, with e-mail in its infancy, I found yet another way to contact Clive and I received an e-mail back, with some semi-apology about not coming back to the hotel, how he had taken a late-night walk and watched the sunrise. At the end of the e-mail, though, he said that there was somethinng he really wanted to talk to me about in person and wondered if I would meet him in Providence when the band was playing, sometime during that next week. Something he needed to talk to me about in PERSON? Was he going to profess his love for me and needed me in front of him to kiss passionately and carry me away into the Providence sunset? In my mind, that was the only optgion and I told him that, yes of course, I'd be there. I drove the hour-plus thinking of nothing else but how exciting a firt kiss would be. I walked into the rather large place and saw Clive, in shorts, Timberlands and a tee-shirt. We hugged each other and sat down at a high-top table, ordered drinks, some pub-ish food and made quick small talk. Within maybe 8 minutes, Clive pulled a napkin out of the dispenser and took out a pen. "This is what I wanted to talk to you about." He started drawing boxes and arrows and began to describe something that I couldn't even follow. Why was this man DRAWING DIAGRAMS ON A NAPKIN WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KISSING ME????? It didn't take long before the booxes became a pyramid and I realized what was happening. I became an artrow on the bottom of a pyramid. He thought that I would bring him money and a bump up to the next level. To this day, I'm still confused how "boxes" could make someone rich. I let him finish hs spiel and he went back to setting-up for the band. I was stunned. I was temporarily immobilized. I ahd an hour and a half drive home and it was already way past my bedtime. All I could think about was how it wouldn't matter anymore if I smoked a million cigarettes because my breath wasn't an issue. I'm pretty certain that I had it in me to laugh, shake my head and not blame it on myself for bering deficient in any way. There have been some other doozies of dates and situations since then, but, I'm sure that this will stand out as one for the "Dates From Hell" record books. Central Coast free online dating Coffs Harbour dating Lismore online dating russian women singles in Northern Territory free online dating I am a fun loving beautiful person looking for a good time. Love to go onn walks, movies singing. I am looking for friendship, w

lustLond
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty singles in Toowoomba free online dating - I want to please you

Сообщение автор lustCari Чт Июл 28, 2011 2:52 pm

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not epxecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messqges sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching nad looking through the male profiles...... came acrtoss one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never eflt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I loghed on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared evvery detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all aalong, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I havr, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck thgat I came across his profile and had tht gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, turst, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal adily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him online orby phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another aobut everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fillks my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream thta one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! matchmaking Canada free dating singles in Rockingham free online dating Albury-Wodonga online dating Bendigo free online dating I am looking ofr someone who will not dwell on the past and is looking to the future and understands thatI am not your ex. I am shy at fir

lustCari
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Albany free online dating - Get me drunk

Сообщение автор lustIren Чт Июл 28, 2011 3:36 pm

I once heard that from the day that you afe born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought ity was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had noting to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to sedn him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails.. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knosw me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was outy there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate seng from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him olnine or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! Central Coast online dating singles in Mount Gambier free online dating Queensland dating popular dating site single women Im a lonely girl who like music having a good time and works hard. Im looking for some fun and great casual sex. I have never done this before but

lustIren
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Bendigo dating - Gold medal head giver

Сообщение автор lustMaci Чт Июл 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and evetything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn'treally care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sojnded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I reslised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line'' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me whhen we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was onthe internet at about Midday when I sudednly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent teh entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwarrds we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years oledr than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was undef 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe thisd either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to turst my feelings and see what happens. Tamworth online dating Northern Territory online dating Coffs Harbour dating Mackay dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads dating I'm pretty shy at first, but I come out of my shell pretty quick, and I love to lauhg and make other people laugh. I love to paint and be creative. I also enjoy softball, even though I have

lustMaci
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Melbourne free online dating - Enjoy my body

Сообщение автор lustTami Чт Июл 28, 2011 5:06 pm

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across one that realyl caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had veer seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the prl's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besidses I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since ten we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a perfsonal level. We know and love each other for what is on the insiee. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to.I have told him more about me in thee past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I ould only hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, aJson, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! free personals australia online dating Palmerston dating Warrnambool free online dating Wagga Wagga online dating Im 21 years old, i like to have fun & i want to meet new people...i want to have an attachment free relationsihp. I hate drama & guarantee that you will be satisfie

lustTami
Гость

Wollongong free online dating  - Get my juices all over you Empty Orange online dating - You wont need viagra

Сообщение автор lustAlen Чт Июл 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I have a profile on 3 internet dating sites...and seriously, I rarely respond to a single man...on and off(clearly with no complete success) I have dated a few men (only 2 for about 2 months). Well on MatchMaker.com (before their site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system...where men (and women) could simply send a wink without an email...I would occassionally notice a new wink added to my profile and check to see if NAYONE interesting would appear. To my surprise, about 3 months ago...a sweet man from England "winked" me...and we had so much in common so I emailed him...and we hit it off and a correspondence grew... While he s from England, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a New York woman who likes the theatre" (me for one) and that he would be visiting NYC soon. About a month ago, he indicated he would be coking here soon. And we discussed meeting....many many many times. I finally got up the nerve to give him my phone numbers... A week went by...and while I had given him every possible way to contact me, he sent me a few emails indicating yow busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word well, eventuallyhe did call me (when I was in the shower, as luck would have it) and I was in shower...(poor me) Then...he emailed me (no mention of the phonecall) and asked me where and when we could meet. I am serious, no phone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could not meet him the day I had suggested...and I emailed him this...(as I believe the story goes...he never responded...I was wondering if he even knew how to reach me...) Then..several days later a response: hi alison no need to apologise... it's just one of those annoying circumstantial things... ships that fail to bump in he night! however, to give you a heads up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmaker and i'm quite busy anyway giving our burgeoning but exciting new relationsship my full attention (are all you women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a hopeless romantic?) anyway, thought i should fill you in on my no longer singlle status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of theatre as friends) ... but i certainly wouldn't want to misrepresent what's going on hoep all is well with you, and maybe hear from you sometime truly nick He met someone else from MM. And I am left wondrring....how? In other words...why do men think it is a kind thing to lead someone on in smoe sort of internet dating purgatory? Western Australia online dating australia online dating Hobart free online dating dating in USA Cairns free online dating I'm all about sexy, I always wear heels, always done to the T... My hair is always done, i dont wear too much make up but my face is clear and naturally glows on its own.. Whatever else you'd like to know just ask because i can write a book hehe. Im just looking for a friend with benefits. I would love to find a man who is nt selfish, a liar (I hate liars more then anything), user, or a cheater. A man who doesn't just want sex or a bootycall. Someone who wants a real relationship and be a man not a push over. I know you cant just jump into anything but at least someone who is considering it so write me and lets see where it oges. I have a wonderful outlook on life and am interested in spending some quality time with that special person. I have strong family values and would like to find someone who shares some of those same values. Well if there is szomething you want to know then send me an email :-) I am very spontaneous and outgoing and rarely meet a stranger. I love working out and staying in shape. I am looking for someone that is down to earth, with a great sense of humor (got to have that). Another thing that is really important to me is communication, cause come on, we are all going to get old and our looks are going to fade away and if you don't have communication then you got nothing! I like to do things that are different from the norm of everyday life. I'm outgoing but soft spoken. I don't get out much so when I do go out I like to have a good time. I dont want anything serious, just someone to satisfy me from time to time I'm an outgoing individualk. I am independent so i dont need a man for nothing but T.L.C. I want a man w

lustAlen
Гость

Страница 1 из 2 1, 2  Следующий

Права доступа к этому форуму: